I love being a trainer for Birth Arts International. BAI is where I began as a new doula and it upholds values that I feel very passionate about. Sharing the knowledge that I have gained and being able to witness my students growing into incredible doulas is an honor.
I have partnered with Meditate: School of Mindfulness to offer certifications in Mindfulness Teaching, Transformational Life Coaching, and more as a mentor for the Master Of Mindfulness Program.
My passion for birth grew from a love of helping others paired with my own experiences birthing my two children years ago. I understand on a personal level that when a birthing person has the support they need, they are able to get in touch with their intuition and understand their options. This allows space for a powerful and transformational experience.
I love knowing that as I travel and teach virtually to students around the globe I am leaving behind capable and caring people who are certain to improve the lives of their community.
My private practice serves clients locally in West Los Angeles as well as from a distance as a certified doula, intuitive healer, and transformational life coach.
When I am not teaching or working with clients I enjoy spending time with my husband and teenagers, being in nature, practicing yoga & meditation, or heading to the beach to rejuvenate
Training and Education
I am constantly seeking knowledge that will benefit my clients and students. Continuing my own education can look like reading the latest books and research to attending workshops and webinars.
- Birth Arts International – Certified Doula and Trainer
- Spinning Babies Workshop -Gail Tully
- Certified Transformational Life Coach – Meditate School Of Mindfulness
- Certified Mindfulness Teacher – Meditate School Of Mindfulness
- WellMama Volunteer Training (Perinatal Mood Disorders)
- Trauma Intelligence Training – Blythe Landry
- Queer Birth Project LGBTQ Positive Birth & Postpartum Doula Training
- Cultural Competency Training– Shafia Monroe Consulting (Working with Diverse Populations in Maternal and Child Health.)
- Inducing Lactation – Hope Lien (Jumpstart to Breastfeeding in Adoption, Surrogacy and Foster Care.)
- Group and Individual Crisis Intervention – UMBC
- CranioSacral 1, 2, & Conception, Pregnancy, & Newborn– Upledger Institute
- SomotoEmotional Release – Upledger Institute
- Reiki Master – Usui Reiki – Sacred Goddess Rising
- Rebozo – Angelina Martinez Miranda (Traditional Mexican Midwife)
- Several Midwifery Today Conferences Learning From; Carol Gray, Elizabeth Davis, Penny Simpkin, Michel Odent, Carol Gautchi, Sister MorningStar, Gail Hart, Vicki Penwell
- Maui Mama, Issue 44, Five Ways Doulas Improve Birth.
- Midwifery Today, Issue 107, The Mythical Expiration Date.
- Midwifery Today, Issue 104, Supporting Empowered Births.