Are you being called to be a doula?
Does the idea of making birth a safer and more empowered experience fill you with excitement and hope?
Maybe you know this is what you are meant to do, but low self-confidence and fear keep holding you back from starting.
This doula training will be unlike any other as I support you in stepping into the full potential of who you truly are.
You will be prepared to hold space in a way that allows deep transformation and a nurturing bond within the families you serve.
Going deep within your soul and unravel the mysteries there so that you are grounded and steady for the people you support.
You will tap into the potential within you to provide doula care to your community confidently.
Two-Day Immersive Workshop
Join me as I share the Birth Arts International curriculum along with the knowledge gathered from over a decade of experience working as a doula and intuitive healer.
In addition to what you might expect to learn at a doula training, elements of the healing arts will be infused throughout the workshop tailored to each unique group of students. This may include a combination of sound healing, meditation, and energy work.
There will be time for sharing stories, hands-on practice, and lots of soul-level work, so you can emerge ready to support your community from a beautiful, grounded place. Read more about what to expect here.
Some Topics Covered During the Workshop Include:
- Birth Advocacy
- Therapeutic Presence & Boundaries
- Communication with staff and difficult family members
- Exploring beliefs around birth
- Energetics of Birth
- Utilizing birth and peanut balls
- Holistic Comfort Measures
- Doula Tools & Tricks
- Birth Story sharing circles
- Supporting each stage of labor
- Authentic Business Building
- Common Interventions and natural alternatives.
- Meditation & Healing Circle
- Rebozo for comfort and optimal alignment
- Lifetime Certification, No Extra Fees.
- Autonomy to run your doula business the way you want to, incorporating the modalities you already use.
- Private Facebook group for BAI students.
- Updated content is added to the classroom regularly to keep up with the latest research, practices, and trends in the birth world.
Enroll Today and Begin Your Journey!
Price- $550 includes:
- 2-day in-person workshop with Heathir Brown
- Birth Arts International Birth Doula Curriculum & Certificaton (upon completion)
Unlike other doula certification organizations, Birth Arts International does not have membership or examination fees. Your enrollment fee is the only fee we will charge you.